59 Luxury Suites
- 700 Sq. Ft. to 1,775 Sq. Ft.
- Patios–75 Sq. Ft. Units A & B, 78 Sq. Ft. all others
- Monthly Maintenance Fees—$775.00 to $2,288.oo (fees can vary)
Monthly Maintenance Fees Include
- Share of Master Mortgage
- Share of Real-estate Taxes
- Share o f Insurance
- Two levels Cable TV
- Utilities—Electric, Sewer, Water
- POA Fee
- Exterior Maintenance
- Lawn Care
- Pest Control
- Operation Reserve
- Maintenance Reserve
What you Want to Know
- Fire Station #4, Ambulance w/EMTs close by.
- Newspapers are delivered to The Plaza front door/lobby then delivered to your door by residents.
- USPS delivers and places mail in appropriate mailboxes located inside The Plaza.
- Garbage is bagged by owners, placed in container located on each floor and taken to the dumpster by housekeeping personnel.
- Since this is our home we qualify for the homestead exemption on our real-estate taxes.
- Our share of master mortgage interest and share of real-estate taxes are deductible on income tax forms.
- Our recently updated guest suite is available for owners visitors.
Churches within one half mile radius of The Plaza
- Bella Vista Assembly of God
- Forest Hills Church, an American Baptist
- Village Bible Church, an Evangelical Free Church
- Highland Christian Church, Disciples of God
- Bella Vista Church of the Nazarene
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux Catholic Church
- Bella Vista Lutheran Church
- Presbyterian Church of Bella Vista
Banking and Businesses within walking distance of The Plaza
- Panache Salon
- Casey’s General Store
- Dollar General
- United States Postal Service
- Morrey’s Auto Body Repair
- Home of Bella Vista Arts and Crafts Fair
- Bank of the Ozarks
- Cards: 500, Pinochle, Bridge, Canasta, Rummy
- Bean Bag Toss
- Mah Jongg
- Book Club
- Putt Putt Golf
- Spanish Class
- Social Hour each Thursday
- Coffee and Donuts monthly
- Arts and crafts
Questions by Prospective Residents
Who Are You?
- We are a Not-for-Profit Independent Living Community for Active Adults 55 and Better.
- The Plaza is self-managed with an Office Manager and Maintenance Manager that oversee the day to day operations, maintenance items, and procures contracts for any work needed such as housekeeping, lawn care etc..
What Are you Selling?
- We are providing a safe and healthy environment for active adults so they may enjoy their senior years amidst a totally carefree safe vital, enjoyable and caring community. It is like living in your own home as the total building with all its facilities is available to you and it even provides for the same financial tax benefit that a house has.
How Much Does it Cost? (There are two costs)
- Buy in Cost
- In order to become a Co-op member you must buy a specific apartment. This price is based upon the equity established by the present owner who will get the money you pay for the buy – in. this will also happen when you decide to sell your share.
- Monthly Maintenance Fee Cost—$775.00 to $2,288.oo (fees can vary)